| Bubble Spinner Walkthrough
Bubble spinner, a game developed by DeadWhales, a puzzle game. Bubble spinner is a game with a high graphical clarity which make the user to play the game more precisely. Main aim of this game is to clear all the bubbles from the board scoring as many possible. You can remove balls by forming groups of three or more similarly colored balls. Aim with mouse and click to shoot.
- Mouse left click
- Your goal is to clear all the bubbles from the board scoring as many points as possible
- You can remove balls by forming groups of three or more similarly colored balls.
- After the game has loaded completely, you can see start game button. Click to start game.
- After you click on start game you can see the quick instructions to play Bubble Spinner.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Next, press on "click here to start"
- Now you can see a different colored balls placed in a hexagonal shape collectively.
- You will see the incoming ball at the top. Above it will be the next coming ball.
- See the color of the incoming ball. Try to place the ball with the other balls such that it forms a group of 3 or more balls of same color.
- The balls are connected together at the center such that, if any ball is placed at the corner of the hexagon then the whole hexagon undergoes a circular motion.
- If you place the incoming ball in such a way that it forms a group of 3 or more balls of same color, then that group of balls falls down giving you 1 point for each ball. If you form a group of 4 balls then you will get 4 points. If there are any other balls attached to that group which has no other support other than the matched group then those balls will also fall giving you 1 point for each ball.
- As you continue more balls will be added.
- Your hexagon grows in size as new balls are added. Try to clear all the balls by matching them. Once any of the ball touches any of the 4 sides, then your game ends and you loose.